Aco Junior Backflow Gully
Backflow floor drain
The Aco Junior Backflow Gully is a Type 5 anti-flooding device for grey water application and conforms to BS EN 13564. Compact construction makes this backflow gully ideal for new build or refurbishment projects. The award winning design incorporates backflow protection featuring two gravity closure devices one of which is an emergency seal which can be operated manually.
The Aco Junior Backflow Gully installs into solid floor construction and connects to 110mm Ø drain pipe. An optional 50mm Ø back inlet allows connection from an appliance, shower or basin.
When backflow occurs, reversing the direction of flow, water reaches the primary flap and forces it shut. The secondary flap provides additional safety. The manually operated emergency seal incorporated into the second flap provides the option to shut off the pipe system for additional security or where long periods of non-use may result in evaporation of the foul air trap allowing the drain to vent foul odours.
Key features of Aco Junior Backflow Gully
- Compact design with double flap security
- 147mm to 277mm outlet invert range 60mm water seal
- Manual flap lock prevents venting through trap
- Tile top rotates and height adjusts
- Top access foul air trap and sludge bucket
- All parts removable for cleaning
- Multi-fit 50mm back inlet option for additional connection