Aco Threshold Drain is a slimline domestic level threshold door drainage
Manufactured from extruded plastic and aluminium, ACO Threshold Drain eliminates water ponding at house entrances.
ACO Threshold Drain comes complete with either a silver or black aluminium Heelguard grating suitable for pedestrian traffic.
The discreet system has a width of 60mm and is available in 1m lengths.
With a range of accessories available from corner units to vertical outlets, it is now possible to use as part of a modern patio drainage system
The system is compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and Section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards
- Quick and easy installation
- Removable Heelguard aluminium grating available in silver or black
- Modern styling
- Outlet available for connection to underground drainage
- CE marked and fully certified to Load Class A 15 BS EN 1433:2002
- System ideal for use with 60mm block paving
- Body of the unit manufactured from extruded plastic
- Compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for Endland and Wales and Section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards
- Patios and Paths
- Level Thresholds
- Block Paving
Not Recommended Applications
- Car Parking Areas