Aco HexDrain B125 Drainage Channel
Drainage channel for light duty applications
Manufactured from recycled polypropylene, ACO HexDrain B125 is suitable for vehicle traffic up to Load Class B125 – Pedestrian precincts, light vehicles, private car parks and drives.
ACO HexDrain B125 Drainage Channel comes complete with a corrosion resistant black composite Heelguard grating, ideal for pedestrian traffic.
The ACO Drainlock grating has a bar-less locking device, allowing for quick and simple installation of gratings.
Complete the system with ACO’s range of accessories, designed to aid simple and fast installation
- Anti-shunt prevents grating movement once installed
- Heelguard grating with 8mm slots
- Cutting guide to create half metre channels
- ACO Drainlock grating – this bar-less locking device allows quick and simple installation of gratings
- Vertical knockout for connection to PVC-U pipe or sump via outlet connectors
- CE marked and fully certified to Load Class B125 BS EN 1433:2002
- Male and female channel connections clip together for quick and easy installation
- 100mm overall channel depth
- Environmentally friendly product – manufactured from recycled polypropylene and 100% recyclable
- Small Private Car Parks
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold Drainage