Aco Triplex Backflow Valve
Backflow valve with access chamber
The Aco Triplex access backflow valve is an in-line Type 2 passive anti-flooding device conforming to BS EN 13564 suitable for grey water connections (non faecal wastewater) installed with its own access chamber.
Versatile design of Aco Triplex Backflow Valve
The Aco Triplex, which installs into solid floor construction and connects to 110mm and 160mm Ø drain pipe, features a height adjustable access chamber with optional DPM bonding flange. Access is gained through a reversible cover designed for tiled or cementitious floor finishes which rotates for ease of alignment with floor tiling and is fully sealed.
Under normal conditions the backflow flaps simply open by the force of waste water flowing to the sewer. When backflow occurs, reversing the direction of flow, water reaches the primary flap and forces it shut. The secondary flap provides additional safety to ensure that backflow is prevented if the first flap should fail to close properly due to presence of dirt.
The top lever incorporated into the primary flap provides the option to manually shut off the pipe during maintenance or for long periods of non-use.
Key features of Aco Triplex
- Tested to BS EN 13564
- Backflow valve with sealed access chamber height adjustable access shaft rotates for tile alignment
- Double flap security with manual override
- DPM flange option
- Reversible access cover for tile infill or cement floor finishes
- All parts removable for cleaning and replacement
- Fits to 110 and 160 Ø pipes
- For internal or external applications