When built Aquacrate 400 Soakaway Crate is a load bearing underground water storage/attenuation system.
A soakaway crate or attenuation cell stores water and gradually release it into the groundwater system. As a result, water from the surface can be quickly delivered to the crate which releases as much of it into the ground as it can take before holding it until it is ready to absorb more
The crate can bear up to 20 tonnes and at 1m x 1m x 0.4m in size can hold 0.4m3 per crate.
Advantages of Aquacrate 400 Soakaway Crate:
- Assembled ready to install with up to 72M³ on a full load
- Available in different configurations to meet specific load requirements
- Simple and fast to install with 2.5 units per M³
Why use Aquacrate 400 Soakaway Crate:
- Prevents extreme peak flows to main drainage and water purification systems
- Decreases possibility of flooding during heavy rainfalls
- Allows development of difficult sites by using attenuation/water storage
Our Aquacrate 400 attenuation is available for Supply & Install or Supply only. To get a quote for your projects attenuation get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or submitting a quote here through our website.