Flowing (40N) Concrete
Flowing (40N) Concrete is a high performance flowing C40 concrete suitable for general concreting in high traffic areas. As it is a preblended product the concrete ensures a consistent concrete is produced every time which reduces waste.
This concrete reaches a compressive strength of 20.0N/mm² after 1 day. After 7 days the compressive strength is 40.0 N/mm² then 52.0N/mm² after 28 days It has a set time of 8 hours and a yield of 12.5 litres per 25kg bag.
Benefits and Applications of Flowing (40N) Concrete
- Flowable and self-compacting making it easy to use
- Easily transported – ideal solution when site access is limited for bulk cement
- Suitable for both surface and sub-surface applications
- Easy to mix – just add water
- Perfect for areas with high volumes of traffic
- Great for smaller areas meaning less waste
- Has a final strength of 40N
- Ideal for constructing steps
- Suitable for building ramps
- Perfect for creating drives
- Suitable for installing signage and bollards
- Suitable for high trafficed areas
- Ideal for constructing paths
There are no reviews yet.