Ultibed Flowing Concrete
Ultibed Flowing Concrete is a rapid strength concrete for use on highways and surfacing reinstatements.
It is designed for permanent repairs and installations and can be opended to traffic 90 minutes after being placed. The backfill concrete is perfect for a quick return to service due to it’s high early strength, reaching 20.0 N/mm² after 90 minutes. It has a final compressive strength of 50.0 N/mm² after 28 days.
Flowing Concretes Fully comply with National Highways HD 27/15.
Benefits and Applications of Ultibed Flowing Concrete
- Fast Setting
- Low Temperature Use
- Easy to apply – it is flowable and self compacting
- Easy to Use – just add water and mix
- Shrinkage rate of less than 0.001%
- Strong Performance – 8.0 N/mm² after 1 hour
- Planned highway maintenance
- Emergency highway repairs
- Carriage ironwork installs
- Errecting highways posts and barriers
- Complements Ultibed bedding mortar