Ultipatch Pothole is a HAPAS approved permanent cold-lay surfacing asphalt designed to be the perfect solution for carriway repairs all year round. Ultipatch pothole consists of a high PSV 6mm aggregate and a specialist bitumen binder. The binder has been formulated to give the ultimate performance in all weather conditions.
Upon compaction the graded aggregate is designed to interlock and bind tightly together, which means no further curing time is required and the repair is instantly trafficable.
Benefits and Applications of Ultipatch Pothole
- Faster pothole repairs reducing disruption to road users
- Longer lasting – has a longer term durability
- Reduces waste – it is designed for small scale multi-layer repairs
- Can be used with Ultibed bedding mortars
- BBA HAPAS Approved
- Can be used in all weathers
- Reinstatement of asphalt surfaces after installation and repair of ironwork
- Permanent repair for roads
- Permanent repair of car parks
- Pallned maintenence and emergency repairs