Ultibed Mortar 60
Ultibed Mortar 60 is a rapid setting, high early strength gain bedding mortar for efficient reinstatement and installation of ironwork.
With this mortar it is possible to open the repair to traffic after 45 minutes. At this point the compressive strength is 20.0N/mm² and has a flexural strength of 4.5N/mm². This increases daily until it reaches a compressive strength of 75.0N/mm² and a flexural strength of 8.5N/mm² after 28 days.
Benefits and Applications of Ultibed Mortar
- Rapid Setting
- Compatible for use with stone, brick and concrete
- Easy to mix – just add water and mix
- Shrinkage rate is 0.001%
- Easy to apply with a smooth finish
- Perfect for emergency repairs due to the rapid set, high early strength
- Weatherproof plastic bags or tubs
- Laying all types of setts
- Installing all types if street furniture
- Installing inspection chambers, inspection frames and inspection covers
- Installing manhole covers
- Installing stanchion posts
- Installing all types of gully grates
- Laying Kerb stones
Ultibed Mortar 60 fully complies with National Highways HD27/15
There are no reviews yet.