Ultibed Kerb Repair
Ultibed Kerb Repair is designed for strong long-lasting repairs to concrete kerbstones and steps. The two-component rapid setting patch repair mortar is great for completing small repairs in heavy traffic areas allowing a quick return to service.
It is a permanent repair system for both emergency and planned repair jobs. The two-component system comprises of a 9kg tub of blended cementitious powder and 1 litre of liquid polymer all supplied in a 10kg tub.
Kerb Repair reaches a compressive strength of 15.0 N/mm² and a flexural strength of 4.0 N/mm² after 90mm with a final compressive strength of 60.0 N/mm² after 28 days.
Benefits and Applications of Kerb Repair
- Ready to receive traffic after just 90 mins
- High strength gain
- Pre-blended cementitious component with polymer liquid additive for priming and mixing
- Supplied in water resistant tubs
- Excellent bond strength
- High final strengths
- repairs to steps
- repairs to kerbstones
- repairs to other street furniture
- any repair that requires high early strength and a quick return to service time