Premier Postmix Coarse
Premier Postmix Coarse 20kg is a blend of fine powder and 5mm aggregate. Our Postmix is specially designed and formulated to make fixing posts quick and easy. The factory blended, high quality concrete is the ideal solution for all post erecting applications.
USES FOR POSTMIX
- securing fence posts (concrete, timber, metal and plastic),
- washing line poles,
- rotary washing lines,
- fence support posts,
- bird tables / feeders,
- children’s play equipment, etc.
SPECIAL PROPERTIES OF OUR PREMIER POSTMIX COARSE
• Rapid setting
• Easy to use
• Quick and convenient
• Supplied in waterproof plastic bags
Initial set time: 5-10 minutes depending on conditions Typical compressive strength at 28 days is 28N/mm2 (20 degrees C)
Firstly, dig the hole. The recommended depth of the hole depends on the height of the post, the load it will support and the soil conditions. As a guide a 75mm (3”) square post 1.5m high should be 46cm (18”) in heavy soil or 60cm (24”) in light soil or exposed position. The soil in the base should be firm. Insert the post.
1. Add approximately 5 litres of clean water for every bag used. Pour the half the bag of Postmix into the posthole around the post. Add approximately 2½ litres of clean water allowing the water to penetrate the mix.
2. Check and if necessary adjust the vertical position of the post. Place the remaining material into the hole, followed by a further 2½ litres of clean water.
We can deliver anything from 1 pallet up to an artic load of 19 pallets.