Lothian Seating Slab (access opening size) are designed to comply with Scottish Water Services Specifications. It can be used in place of engineering bricks to adjust the ductile or cast iron covers and frames to the required level and are kitemarked to BS EN1917:2002/BS5911-3:2010. It is not affected by moisture, fire or lose their shape in normal groundwater conditions.
Scottish Water seating slab (Lothian Slab)
Special seating slabs 1125 x 1125 x 150mm thick, to comply with Scottish Water Services Specification are available with access sizes
- 600 x 600
- 675 x 675
- 750 x 600
- 750 x 750.
- Can be used in place of engineering bricks
- Specified in Sewers for Adoption
- Quick and easy to install using semi-skilled labour
- Less risk of onsite damage or pilferage
- Fewer joints reduce the likelihood of infiltration