ACo Ground reinforcement tile for gravel and grass stabilisation
Manufactured from polyethylene, ACO GroundGuard is a lightweight ground reinforcement system ideal for grass or gravel stabilisation. The system helps to reduce the risks of potholes, rutting or grass damage.
The robust system is certified for loads up to 250 tonnes per m2, making it ideal for driveways, parking areas, access routes, paths and shed bases.
ACO GroundGuard is 90% porous, providing effective drainage of surface water and saving cost on unnecessary drainage installation.
- Offers unimpeded flow to surface water
- Manufactured from 100% green recycled polyethylene
- Product design ensures easy handling and installation
- Tiles interlock with clip-together fixings
- Coverage: 4.42 tiles per square metre
- Lightweight product design
- Tiles can be easily cut to shape for irregular edging
- Strong, robust system certified to 250 tonnes per square metre
- Access Routes
- Caravan Parks
- Private and Public Parking Areas
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold Drainage