Ground reinforcement tile for gravel stabilisation
Manufactured from polypropylene, ACO GravelGuard stabilises gravel for pedestrian and vehicle access making the system ideal for driveways, paths and shed bases.
The incorporated geo-textile helps to reduce weed growth and speeds up installation.
Correctly installed, ACO GravelGuard is suitable for loads up to 300 tonnes per square metre when filled, more than enough for its applications.
The ACO GravelGuard is designed to be installed with gravel 3-16mm in diameter, thanks to its large 47mm mm diameter honeycomb modules.
The large tile size is 1176 x 1535 mm. As a result one tile is 1.8 m², 10 m² only requires 5.6 tiles, or a pallet of 17 tiles will cover 30.68 m².
The ACO GravelGuard is available in two options: GravelGuard White (281093) and GravelGuard Grey Eco (281095). The Grey Eco tile is made from 100% recycled polypropylene.
- Product design ensures easy handling and installation
- Incorporated DuPont Typar geotextle for reduced weed growth
- Offers unimpeded flow to surface water
- Manufactured from 100% polypropylene
- Robust system for loads up to 40tm/2
- Tiles are easy to cut to shape for irregular edging
- Lightweight product design
- Shed Bases
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold Drainage