Aco Eyeled Drainage Channel
lighting and drainage system for domestic applications
Manufactured from recycled polypropylene, ACO Eyeleds combines attractive lighting options with efficient surface water drainage for driveways, patios and pedestrian precincts.
Aco Eyeled Drainage Channels are available with 2 Eyeled gratings or with 1 Eyeled and 1 standard B 125 composite grating with a choice of white or blue LED
The ACO Drainlock grating has a bar-less locking device, allowing for quick and simple installation of gratings.
A full range of accessories are available, designed to aid simple and fast installation.
- Channels available with 2 Eyeled gratings or with 1 Eyeled and 1 standard B 125 composite grating
- Choice of white or blue LED
- One LED provided per 500mm ACO Eyeled grating
- Full range of channel accessories available including end caps, outlet connectors and sump units
- Heelguard grating with 8mm slots
- ACO Drainlock grating – this bar-less locking device allows quick and simple installation of gratings
- CE marked and fully certified to Load Class B 125 BS EN 1433:2002
- Vertical knockout for connection to PVC-U pipe or sump via outlet connectors
- Male and female channel connections clip together for quick and easy installation
- 100mm overall channel depth
- Each ACO Eyeled grating comes complete with a watertight cable connection (IP67)
- Environmentally friendly product – manufactured from recycled polypropylene and 100% recyclable
- Approx 100,000 hours working life
- Pedestrian Precincts
- Block paving
Not Recommended Applications
- Car Parking Areas